Meet Dr. David Latham
Dr. Latham grew up in Utah and earned his BA from Brigham Young University in 2003. From there he received a DMD from Case Western Reserve University in 2009 and began his career as a dentist. Dr. Latham loves being able to help patients get the smile they've always wanted.
One of his favorite aspects of being a dentist is being able to work with patients to transform their smile in ways they couldn't have imagined and seeing the boost in a patient's self-esteem after the treatment is complete. Being able to help patients maintain good oral health and succeed in their home care is one of the greatest aspects of being a dentist.
When not at work, Dr. Latham enjoys outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, skiing, and golfing, as well as spending time with family and friends. His favorite quote is from Dieter F Uchtdorf, "Take courage, find faith, and get to work."
- Invisalign certified
- Extensive CE training:
- Implant placement and restoration
- America Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Utah Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Orthodontic Society